When you connect to your social accounts, you can easily find your social contacts who are on ooVoo, and it helps us to make smarter suggestions of people you may know. And when you connect your Google account or your device's address book, you can easily send an invitation to contacts who aren't on ooVoo yet.
Note: This feature is currently available on mobile and is coming soon to web and desktop users!
To link your social accounts:
- From the Home screen, select the Friends icon. Here you'll see a list of all your current friends and groups.
- Select the Add Friends icon.
- Here, you can add the following accounts:
- Facebook (Note: only Facebook contacts who are current ooVoo users will display)
- The Address Book from your device