These are the steps to:
1) Update your Privacy Settings If your Privacy settings are wide open you can receive contact from anyone at any time.
2) Block and Remove someone from your contact list
· Sign into your ooVoo mobile account
· Tap Settings and then tap Application Settings
· Select Privacy Settings and select a stronger privacy option
How to Block someone from contacting you and Remove them from your contact list:
· Tap their name on your contact list
· Tap Options
· Select Block. Tap Options again and select Remove
If you Removed them without Blocking then they can contact you again. We suggest to re-add them and then immediately Block and Remove while they are still in Pending.
If you receive an invitation from someone you don't know and don't want to add, be sure to select to Ignore the request and check the box to Also Block this person from contacting me again.