1) Change the video call window mode from 3D mode to 2D flat mode:
During a video call, drag your cursor over the top of the window to display the settings options. Click on the Video Settings button that appears on the left upper corner of the screen and select 2D mode. If that solves the problem, we suggest that you update your Display card driver and also make sure you are logged in to Windows with an Administrator rights. Then, try again to use the 3D mode.
2) Update your display card driver:
· Right-click on 'My computer' and select ‘Manage’.
· Click on ‘Device Manager’ and find then click on the ‘Display adapters’ folder on the right side of the window.
· Right-click on the display adapter and select ‘Update driver...’ Follow the instructions in the wizard.
3) If you are on a video call with a mobile participant and your video window is black on their end, you need to upgrade to the most current ooVoo software version.
Click below to download the most current version: