To close your account, you should remove all personal details and make yourself unsearchable. This way, no one can search for you using personal information.
Please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to ooVoo > My Profile > Edit my Profile
- In the Display Name field, type “closed.”
- Remove your Display photo.
- Go to ooVoo > Settings > Privacy.
- Change the Search profile setting to “No one”
4. Go to ooVoo > Emails.
- Under Notifications, uncheck the boxes.
5. Uninstall ooVoo
Remove from PC:
- XP: Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Scroll down and select ooVoo and click Remove. Click Yes in the confirmation message to start the uninstall process.
- Vista or Windows 7: Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Select ooVoo and clicked Remove. Click Yes in the confirmation message to start the uninstall process.
- Windows 10: Right click on Start menu>Control panel>Uninstall a program.
Remove from Mac:
- Go to Applications in your hard drive and drag ooVoo to the trash. Also drag the ooVoo Installer on the desktop to the trash.