Try those steps to resolve the problem:
- Enter the device Settings> Tap on Applications (or Application Manager)
- Tap on ooVoo
- Tap on Clear data
- Run ooVoo again and check if the issue has been resolved
If this does not resolve the problem, please open a support request here and add the following information:
- Is your preview video rotated on both orientations (Landscape and portrait)?
- If yes, is it rotated in the same direction? To which direction - is the top of your head rotated to the left or to the right?
- How does your video display on the other participants screen? Is it rotated to the same side as it is on your device?
- Is the video rotated also when switching to the rear camera?
In addition, please send us your ooVoo logs immediately after recreating the problem:
- Move to the ME screen and tap on the 3 dots button on the right- upper corner
- Tap on General Settings
- Tap on Support
- Tap on Send logs
- Wait for the confirmation screen for the log upload completion
- Make sure your add your ooVoo ID so we can track your logs