To call land-lines or mobile phones, you need are ooVoo Credits.
You can call your friends from your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device. ooVoo calling ability is out-going only.
...Facts about ooVoo Credits...
- Credits are used to call telephone numbers and can be on ooVoo used from PC, Mac, Android or iOS.
- ooVoo calls are out-bound only. Your caller ID will display a number with a 646-300 prefix
Credits do not auto-renew monthly...you buy only when you want them!
Credits can be purchased in $10, $25 and $50 US dollar amounts. They will be converted to your local currency on your credit card statement.
We do offer an auto-recharge option. Your ooVoo credit will be refilled with $10 when your balance reaches $1 USD. You can select or cancel this option at any time via your My Account page.
- ooVoo does not assign a telephone number
- The cost per minute does not change regardless of your location!
Click or tap here for available countries and per minute rates
How to dial a telephone number with ooVoo:
- Tap on Contacts.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
- Tap on Dial a Friend.
- Enter (+) symbol by holding down the 0.
- Enter country code, number and tap on Start Call.
- Scroll to the telephone window at the bottom of the screen. Select the country and enter the phone number in the field. Click the Call button.
- OR right-click on an ooVoo contact/offline ooVoo contact and select Start phone call. If your friend added a telephone number to their profile, the number will appear. Select the number or select Dial Pad to dial the phone number. Click Call button.
- OR click Actions (PC) or Window (Mac) and select the Dial Pad. Enter the phone number or click the Phonebook to select a saved entry. Click the Call button.
- If you need to enter digits for an extension after you start the call, you can use the keypad again.
- Click the End Call button to end the call.
- You can view your call history by clicking the Dial Pad and then History button.