Surprise your friends with a video message from you!
To send a video or photo to a friend:
- Go to your Friends screen.
- Tap on a friend and select the Send Attachment icon that appears at the bottom next to the New Message field.
- Select if you want to take a video/photo or use and existing one from your gallery
- Selecting the option to take a photo or video will open the camera. Tap the record button and tap again to finish. You can watch your video before you hit Send or tap Retake to record again.
For more fun during your video you can...
- Tap the flip camera icon to switch between front-facing and rear-facing views.
- Tap the flash icon to turn the flash on or off.
- Tap the brush icon to add a filter that makes your photo or video pop.
- You can record a video up to 20 seconds - the countdown in the bottom of your screen will help you keep track.
- If you want to take a photo, just tap the camera button . Select Send or Retake to try again.
- Send an existing photo or video by tapping the media library icon . Select which photo or video you want to send and tap Choose. Your photo or video will be sent right away!
To see your history of sent videos and photos:
View all of the photos and videos you have sent and received from your friends in your Messages, or from My Media
- Move to Messages tab. From Android, tap on the navigation icon and select Messages.
- You can see the list of all conversations.
Tap on a friend to see a conversation, including video chats, text messages, and shared photos or videos. Scroll up or down to explore the history of the conversation.
Tap a photo or video from a conversation to view it up close. You can even share it with your social networks by clicking the share button.
To access My Media, Tap on your Display picture if you are using iOS, or on the navigation icon if you are using Android and select My Media