Why send an email when you can send your smiling face? Record a funny message or snap a photo to send to your friends.
To send a video or photo to a friend:
- Go to your Friends screen.
- Tap on a friend and select the Send media icon . From iOS: tap the Conversation icon
- The camera window opens. You can exit at any time by tapping the X.
For more fun during your video you can...
- Tap the flip camera icon to switch between front-facing and rear-facing views.
- Tap the flash icon to turn the flash on or off.
- Tap the brush icon to add a filter that makes your photo or video pop.
- When you’re ready to record a video, tap the record button and tap again to finish. You can watch your video before you hit Send or tap Retake to record again.
- You can record a video up to 20 seconds - the countdown in the bottom of your screen will help you keep track.
- If you want to take a photo, just tap the camera button . Select Send or Retake to try again.
- Send an existing photo or video by tapping the media library icon . Select which photo or video you want to send and tap Choose. Your photo or video will be sent right away!
To see your history of sent videos and photos:
View all of the photos and videos you have sent and received from your friends in your Messages.
- Swipe to the right or tap on the Messages tab.
- You can see the list of all conversations.
- Tap on a friend to see a conversation, including video chats, text messages, and shared photos or videos. Scroll up or down to explore the history of the conversation.
- Tap a photo or video from a conversation to view it up close. You can even share it with your social networks by clicking the share button ( on iOS/ on Android).