I can help you find friends from ooVoo, your address book, Facebook, or Twitter.
Log into ooVoo and tap Friends and the
How to Search for Friends already on ooVoo:
How to Add or Invite friends from your Address book:
1. Tap the Phone icon
You may need to make sure ooVoo has permission to access your contacts. Go to your device Settings > Privacy > Contacts > ooVoo and set to On.
2. Your contacts are sorted into two groups, contacts on ooVoo and contacts not on ooVoo.
Add or invite Facebook friends:
1. Tap the Facebook icon. Log in with your Facebook email and password, and click OK when prompted.
2. Click ‘Share on Facebook’ to post an invitation on your wall for certain friends or all your friends.
3. You can also tap the Facebook Messenger icon to invite friends
You can choose to unlink your Facebook account at any time. Select Unlink from Facebook in the Settings menu > General tab.
Add or invite Twitter Friends:
Automatically Import friends from your Address book:
You can enter your telephone number and it gives you the ability to add more friends, faster. It's not mandatory, it's just something that saves you time. Adding your phone number will automatically add your friends (already on ooVoo) to your friend's list. They do not receive an ooVoo invitation unless you send them one.
How to Add or Change your telephone number:
Add or invite Twitter friends:
1. Tap the Twitter icon[icon]. A page will appear to access your Twitter account.
2. Enter your Twitter email or username and password and Tap Authorize app.
3. Your contacts are sorted into two groups, contacts on ooVoo and contacts not on ooVoo.
OOPS, need to remove someone? It’s easy to Block and Remove someone from your friends list.
To Unblock someone:
You can Unblock someone if you have not deleted them from your contact list. If they are deleted from your contact list, you will need to invite them again.